Google

Thursday, December 16, 2010

127 Hours

Man! This one was gooooooood!!!!!

If I said in an earlier review that The Fighter was the best flick I've seen in a while, let me say that 127 Hours was 11 out of 10, whereas The Fighter struggled to be an 8!!

When I saw one of the previews for 127 Hours I thought nothing of it. The movie was not broadly promoted so I did not know anything other than what I saw in that one preview.

The name 127 Hours doesn't reveal much either.

This guy basically gets stuck on a solo rock climbing trip, and the challenge that follows is an un-freakin-believable combination of mental and physical stamina the likes of which are astounding.

The filming and editing style is so riveting that you are compelled to think, and wonder, and cry, and reflect!

It is AMAZING!!!!

Watch it! $1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

No comments: