Google

Monday, April 7, 2008

Speed Racer - May 9th!

I must admit I am pretty excited about the upcoming release on May 9th- Speed Racer. Aparently it is the first project that the Wachowski Brothers are writing and directing since The Matrix. The Matrix was totally awesome- before it came out my interest in movies in general was waning, but it seemed to bring a whole new standard into the movie making world.

One reason I liked it was that it really showed how bad suppression can be.

So I think Speed Racer is going to be pretty cool.

For one, the special effects just look awesome! The casting seems flawless,

it seems to bring back memories that will boost people out of their daily depression and into a world of action where anything is possible.

Very much looking forward to it!

No comments: