Google

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall and it was good!

Yes it was good. Good is a fitting word for it. No, I don't want to "get down on my knees and pledge my undying love for it" as the radio ad says, but it was good.

The most outstanding part of the movie is the exotic beauty of our georgeous newcomer Mila Kunis! My God, I could drown my sorrows in those eyes any day! My only question is how has it taken Hollywood this long to discover this natural beauty?

Aside from Mila's awesome performance, there were a lot of laughs.

If you liked Knocked Up, or Superbad, or The 40 Year Old Virgin, all directed by Judd Apatow then you will already know where this film is going. A little true love, awkward funny situations, a lot of drama, raunch, alcohol, and some laughs.

I give it a thumbs up.

No comments: